Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANALEISE

Wow I can't believe I am a mother of an 11 year old. Time flies when you're having fun I guess. I remember it like it was yesterday, the day Analiese was born. She was the cutest little thing. Here she is on the blanket that I cross-stitched for her. I feel bad that she didn't have the funest birthday, she was sick. In fact the whole family was sick and all the kids were home from school. I don't know what bug we have but it's a nasty one. I felt so terrible I didn't even make her peppermint dessert for her birthday. I told her I would make it later and we would celebrate. I did manage to make her favorite breakfast though, egg pancakes, and I even stuck a candle in it. Hope she knows how much we love her and are happy she's in our family. Love you Analeise and Happy Birthday




EGG PANCAKES


a ring she got from Grammy and Papa




a church bag that I made for her with help my friend.



1 comment:

Grandma Arlene said...

Happy birthday, Girl!!! Hope you feel better soon and can celebrate like you should.