Thursday, May 14, 2009

HAPPY "LATE" BIRTHDAY, KYLA!!!

How could I forget to blog about Kyla's birthday, I'm such a horrible mother. Kyla's birthday was May 5th, Cinco De Mayo, but we didn't do her birthday cake until Mother's Day so we could celebrate with cousins. I can't believe my sweet Kyla is 10 years old already, she has grown up so fast. Kyla is such a great help to me. She loves to babysit Tessa for me and does a great job. She rarely complains when asked to do something for me and is turning into quite the good cook. Her and Analeise have made several dinners for us without any help from me. And it's good stuff like Easy Parmesan Chicken and One Skillet Spaghetti. Thanks girls. Kyla we love you and are blessed to have your sweet,caring,unselfish spirit in our home. Happy Late Birthday!!! She also got a bicycle and rides it everywhere, even to herd cows!




Kyla, Tessa, cousins, Kellsie and Kassie

Kyla loved the boots but they were a little too small. I took them back and of course they didn't have the right size so I got different ones. She loved the second pair even more.
"Really , you really got me these boots?"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sariah said...

Cute boots! Feliz cumpleanos Kyla!

Shane and Sandy said...

GREAT boots! Those are just like mine! :) happy birthday!!