Wednesday, February 25, 2009

THE ESCAPEE

Okay so we've had some pretty nice spring days her in Bruneau. Tessa loves to be outside. Today I was working on the farm books, yuck and Zane wanted to go outside to play. He got all ready to go. If anyone heads for the door Tessa is not far behind. So before Zane can get the door shut, out the door Tessa goes. Zane's yelling at me, "Mom come and get Tessa". I tell him to pick her up and bring her back in. Well when I get to the door Tessa is already down the stair and running across the driveway. She has no shoes on and is carrying one of Kyla's shoes. Tessa has a fettish for shoes, she's always wearing everybody's shoes around the house. I don't have any shoes or socks on and Zane says get some shoes on and come get her. I go into the house to get the camera, of course and slip on Chad's shoes. Then I proceed to walk across the yard after Tessa, who is running. I'm saying, "stop Tessa," and she just keeps on truckin across the yard to the shop. This is the picture of Zane saving her from the puppy, that jumped on her yesterday, and cut her lip. By the time I catch up to her she is clear over by the shop. I think we have an Olympic sprinter in the making.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: