Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine Boxes

Duct tape comes in handy too.
Kyla decorated it pretty fantastic.

Dallin and his USA rocket


Diaper and wipe boxes come in handy, good thing we have lots.



Kyla and mom making her "mailbox"


So as we were making these boxes, we started two days before they had to be at school, One of the kids says,"What's up with mom she's going all out and making cool stuff." "Last year all she did was staple two papers together for our boxes." My reply was,"Well it helps when you give me more notice than the night before at bed time." I'm sure this has never happened to any of the rest of you.

3 comments:

Shane and Sandy said...

Love the Boxes! Good Job Guys!

Jill Asay said...

Very cute boxes! I'm sure they were filled to the top!

Middletonfamily said...

Your kids are so cute and grown up. I can't believe it! We are glad that you found our blog. It's such a great way to keep in touch.